👉👉👉 Wanna play?
See our About page for more info…
- This event has passed.
OER17: The Politics of Open
April 5, 2017 - April 6, 2017
OER17 presents an opportunity for open practitioners, activists, educators and policy makers to come together as a community to reflect on The Politics of Open, and SynLLOER will be there with a presentation!
What are our current key challenges and strengths – locally, nationally, and internationally? What are our priorities – in terms of political governance, organisational and personal politics? What are the changes that we want to effect together? The conference will be chaired by social and educational technologist and Wikimedia UK Trustee Josie Fraser, and Alek Tarkowski, Director of Centrum Cyfrowe, co-founder and coordinator of Creative Commons Poland (find out more about our co-chairs).
- Local, national, and international policy and practice
- Cape Town 10th anniversary & 5th anniversary of Paris declaration
- Privacy, surveillance, and open politics
- Governance and power
- Institutional/organisational politics
- Changing cultures
- Open in the classroom
- Open organisations and organising
- From OER to OEP
- Participation & social equality
- Open as inclusive
- Human rights and OER
- Digital literacy & open
- Children, young people and open education
- Open Party
- Celebrating wins and progress
- Hacking, making, gaming, sharing
- Open innovation
- Wildcard contributions