👉👉👉 Wanna play?
See our About page for more info…
International Conference on ICT enhanced Social Sciences and Humanities 2020 (ICTeSSH2020)
June 29 - July 1EUR300
About ICTeSSH 2020
SSH researchers should be awakened to the huge possibilities and avenues for research based on ICT. The future of science is about multidisciplinary collaboration and applying new technologies. ICT tools for SSH researchers already exist, such as research-oriented social networking sites and tools to support scientific research, to manage labs and data, and to enable better communication. These tools could change the way SSH researchers carry out research, collaborate, disseminate and evaluate research outputs. The International Conference on Information-communication technologies enhanced Social Sciences and Humanities (ICTeSSH) is a three day annual conference where stakeholders come together for an open discussion to talk about the changing research ecosystem in SSH fields in the digital age due to the extremely fast development of ICT.
The ICTeSSH 2020 conference aims to bring together leading SSH researchers, computer scientists, informaticians, publishers, librarians, vendors of research ICT tools, SSH decision makers and others, to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of ICT enhanced Social Sciences and Humanities. In addition, the conference aims to discuss promising new ideas and identify new potential collaborators. The ICTeSSH 2020 conference will be held in Amsterdam in the last week of June. Amsterdam is the capital of the Netherlands, and is known for its artistic heritage, elaborate canal system and narrow houses with gabled facades.
A wine reception, conference dinner and Amsterdam tour will be organized as part of the conference, and are included in the conference fee. More details about social events will be published in April 2020.
Key Facts about the Conference
- Amazing plenary speakers;
- Open-access conference proceedings indexed in WoS – ITM Web conferences;
- Lunch each day, twice daily coffee/tea on site, drinks reception, gala dinner, and Amsterdam canal tour included in the conference fee;
- Academic ICT products and infrastructure projects will be presented;
- An award and prize (500 euros in goods) will be granted to the best conference paper presenter, as well as to the ICT tools quiz winner
- Dates of the conference: June 29th – July 1st, 2020
- Deadline for abstract submission: November 29th, 2019 December 7th, 2019
- Notification of acceptance: January 31st, 2020
- Deadline for workshop/training proposal submission: January 15th, 2020
- Early bird registration: March 31st, 2020
- Regular registration: May 31st, 2020
- Science 2.0 Alliance