👉👉👉 Wanna play?
See our About page for more info…
- This event has passed.
Inaugural COER International Research Symposium
October 1, 2018 @ 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm CEST
The Center for Open Education Research, established in 2018 at the University of Oldenburg, builds upon research projects and activities conducted since 2010 by the research group headed by Prof. Dr. Olaf Zawacki-Richter in the areas of open education, educational technology, lifelong learning, and international education. COER brings together leading scholars and researchers from around the world, in order to increase collaborative and interdisciplinary research activities, and further scholarship in educational research.
The goals of the research center include, but are not limited to:
- increasing and supporting collaborative and interdisciplinary research activities;
- obtaining increased external grant funding;
- performing quality, cutting-edge international research and scholarship;
- addressing problems recognized as having important societal impact;
- creating an intellectually stimulating environment for internal and external fellows;
- attracting world-class research faculty and scientists, and the highest quality graduate students and postdoctoral fellows; and
- offering an international, interdisciplinary Master’s program to translate research and scholarship into teaching, knowledge transfer, and practice.
Join us as we celebrate the official opening of the new Center for Open Education Research (COER), at the Institute of Education, University of Oldenburg. Building V03, room 00-004 and 00-005.
Monday, October 1st, 2018
2pm – 7pm
Registration essential. Please click here to register.
Further information: https://www.uni-oldenburg.de/coer/coer-symposium-2018/